If you want to pamper anyone with your cooking, the waffle is the dish for the occasion. The best part is that even if you are not a good cook, you can make waffles as if is fairly easy to prepare. Waffles are eaten all over the world, especially in Belgium and they have a dozen variety of them. They can be eaten with anything from honey to butter, to cream to jam to chocolate syrup. Almost anything! They are so popular among people that the USA has even got a chain of restaurants named waffle house. To prepare your own waffles you just need a waffle iron and you are ready to go. So we present to you the recipe to make the world’s best waffles. Just grab your waffle iron and you are ready to go!
1.) 2 cups of all purpose flour
2.) 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
3.) 3 eggs
4.) 1 teaspoon salt
5.) 2 cups of milk
6.) 5 teaspoon baking powder
7.) 1 cup vegetable oil
8.) 2 tablespoon white sugar
9.) 3 – 5 tablespoon of melted butter
1.) maple syrup
2.) shredded cheese
3.) fried vegetable
4.) fresh chopped fruit
5.) mint leaves
7.) brown sugar
8.) whipped cream
9.) powdered sugar
HOW TO MAKE CRISPY AND TASTY WAFFLES
– Preheat the waffle iron
– Plug in the waffle iron and allow it to heat up at a certain temperature for at least 5 minutes.
– Keep it hot, its time to prepare the batter.
– Mix all the dry ingredients together
– Take out a large size bowl and add all the necessary things in the bowl for mixing.
– Pour in salt, sugar, all-purpose flour and baking powder for mixing.
– Sift all the ingredients for a fluffy waffle.
– Separate the egg white from the egg yolk
– You can leave a bit egg white in yolk but don’t leave any yolk in the egg white.
– Place both the things in 2 separate large size bowls.
– Beat all the egg white with a whisk or a mixer until it turns all soft and foamy. (now keep it undisturbed)
– Now take the bowl with egg yolk. Add some butter / oil to it. Also, pour in some vanilla and milk and mix them together.
– Continue to mix and beat the ingredients until they are thoroughly mixed.
– Now make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and pour the egg yolk mixture.
– Mix it well ( to make the batter), but not too much or the waffles will turn too dense.
– Now it is time to add the foamy egg white mixture into the batter.
– Mix it gently , until the mixture turn consistent. ( avoid over folding of egg whites)
– Place the batter in the preheated waffle iron.
– Set a time and cook it until it turns soft and crispy at the same time.
– Garnish the waffles with your favorite toppings.
– Serve it hot and fresh
Now you can serve some tasty waffles